Thursday, July 9, 2009

410

Sunday, July 05, 2009

Little words like pellets enter deep.
Steal balls that tear the flesh inward.
A blast from the barrel toward me.
Smoke seen to blind my view forward.
A shot in the dark that landed hard.
My moves restricted by lack of flesh.
Pouring out are my breaths of life.
Blood soaked through to red I am.
Life leaves and a darkness comes in.
Hands reach for the marks you made.
The force pushes me back and back.
A single shot to end my one big one.
The trigger pulled to give me direction.
Sights pointed and decision made full.
Stock against your shoulder no more.
A look at the damage you have done.
Sorry on our faces as I fall to the floor.
Pool of crimson runs from my gut.
The concrete soaks up my pieces.
My apologies too late to matter at all.
Your decisions final as I fail to breath.
Light to dark as I drift into my bliss.
No time for goodbye's just a look back.
Brief I see all my failure and lack of fame.

No comments:

Post a Comment