Thursday, July 9, 2009

Busy Tone

Saturday, July 04, 2009

Please don't call me today as I am in a foul mood.
I don't want you to see the me that is out and about.
Time alone is the only cure as I have experience.
Go away too harsh but go from here and no look back.
No touch needed but an offer would heal so very much.
If you think you can help than you must more than offer.
This is no sign of how I feel but just disappointment out.
Its not you or anyone you know just everyone I do.
Explanations would be nice I know but I do not even.
Here I am and do not know how I got here myself.
What did you think would be, a me always with smile.
My middle finger is up more than the thumbs I give.
Piss off would never leave my lips with you looking at me.
But its time for you to do the things you have offered.
Fix me, go ahead and make it all right in my uneasy mind.
A mild attempt may be made but quit for fear of failure.
Do me the way you want but I will never be that one fella.
Oxymoron is being in love as you can never truly leave.
Even when you do, which you will, you will still feel me.
No whole mind time but the pieces will stick deep in you.
I will lick this in my own way but you must stand back.
Please don't call as I will just use you up and spit foul out.

No comments:

Post a Comment