Thursday, July 9, 2009

Classy Man

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Don't say anything just take off your pants.
You can tell them all that you had Jeph Rants.
They won't be jealous or even a little bit sad.
Even when you tell them I'm the best you had.
Still with questions they may still come quick.
About the girth and if I played you like a lick.
Slide those off too they will just get in my way.
Do not take too long I am up and ready to play.
Glad you showed even though I don't want more.
Now get down on your knees on my kitchen floor.
Don't look in my eyes while down doing your thing.
Makes it too hard to slap your ass to make it sting.
One hand cups me gently and the other real fast.
I like a girl who takes on such an enormous task.
Hands to behind my head as I stand back awhile.
Making sure to capture it all to stow away in file.
A twitch that fills me more as you make it good.
Now only I am talking I won't be misunderstood.
Up and on to the counter is where I want you next.
Say to them all I did you just like I said in my text.
A fantasy you thought because I am not ever real.
Now bent over you clearly see I am not just a speal.
Do you see when I am done telling you what to do.
That only means that I am almost done fucking you.

No comments:

Post a Comment